CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Book Review - A Snowflake in My Hand by Samantha Mooney



Book Description

A miracle of a book--a joyous celebration of the unspoken but deeply felt bond between animals and people and, in Roger Caras's words, "a celebration of life in the face of death".

***
January 27

A heartwarming (and breaking) book about many of the cats that went through Sam Mooney's life. Ms. Mooney certainly knows cats and she takes you into brief sections of their lives so you get to know and love them too, even though you've never met them. I loved this book (even if I wished it had been longer so I could have spent more time with it!) and it's helped me a bit since the sudden loss of two of my cats. The author's beautiful writing shows us, the reader, that life does go on and their memory will always stay with you. Every cat is special and has an integral part of their owner's life, and anyone who's ever known them. Excellent book.

5/5 stars

0 comments: