CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Musings

Hmmm.... I've finally come to the conclusion that I'll never really be a blogger. Yes, the occasional note here or there about whatever will pop up, but I just don't have the urge to constantly be witty, original, whatever. And frankly, I don't care. I'm not someone who needs to be recognized (no matter how little the attention), but I am grateful to anyone who happens to visit my little blog; even if it's just one person a year! :P

It hasn't helped that my book blog appears to be falling apart because I haven't the concentration to read. And then my memory and thought processes have deteriorated, seemingly beyond repair. But hey! I did 'read' two graphic novels, the second and third collection of Buffy's exploits in season eight. Oh and also, The BFG by Roald Dahl. At least that's a start back. I hope. I cannot tell you (whoever you might be :D) how horrible it is to be a voracious reader and then something happens, and bam!, you can't read anymore. But I have to look on the bright side (but the darker is so much more interesting! And hey look! They have cookies! :P) or else I'll dry myself out weeping in utter despair. Okay, melodramatic moment over. End of discussion.

2 comments:

Jennifer Taylor said...

Well, blogging isn't for everyone. I stopped by anyway. I like the background.

faeriemyst said...

Thanks so much for your comment! Yeah, it seems everyone is blogging, but for the oddities of society. LOL :D I love this bg too (obviously) and haven't changed it once! Which, for me, is a miracle in itself. ;P